Yeousch

Great to see Yeousch going back inaction!

Home Forums General Great to see Yeousch going back inaction!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  QueenHorus 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

MrDJSilva
    Participant

Hey everyone, You may remember me from the original forums either as “MrDJSilva” or as “KingSilva” and I’m pleased to come back to the new community that Yeousch is building!

Great to see Yeousch’s site being rebuilt a lot has changed in the YouTube scene since the absence of Yeousch and I’ve have recommended everyone from Exitium.TV Community to sign up to Yeousch. I’ve done this to make sure that Yeousch has a smooth relaunch as our community has a number of Content Creators which may prove very useful and also to help Yeousch with Video Submissions to Yeousch main and Yeousch Reloaded!

Our community will continue to have Yeousch’s submission forms and links leading to its website in help of rebuilding its community and showing public support to Yeousch!

Anyway i am off and #YEOUSCHDAMMIT šŸ˜›

Aerglo
    Participant

As a member of the Exitium.TV Community, I approve this message.

MrDJSilva
    Participant

Glad to see you here bro, The Yeousch fam is a great fam and once you get yourself involved with the community it’s a great experience!

QueenHorus
    Keymaster

Thank you for being part of the family. We appreciate the love and support you have giving us.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar